Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

S7 E6 Forever FIlly

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Needs more Applejack

There were a few less than desirable moments early on but I guess that was the writers balancing the story they wanted to tell with the target audience. 

I wont lie, it took work to avoid crying. Growing up and accepting change has never been something Im ok with and there were a lot of really personal parallels here. 

So is Rarity living in Canterlot full time nor or just spending extended time there to help with the season change? that confused me

Posted

Needs more Applejack

There were a few less than desirable moments early on but I guess that was the writers balancing the story they wanted to tell with the target audience. 

I wont lie, it took work to avoid crying. Growing up and accepting change has never been something Im ok with and there were a lot of really personal parallels here. 

So is Rarity living in Canterlot full time nor or just spending extended time there to help with the season change? that confused me

I believe she travels between all three of her stores often, especially during the busy fashion seasons, and might be away from home for weeks at a time. Sweetie Belle is growin' up! I was almost expecting that they'd actually age her up a bit, even make her into an adolescent, the first of the CMC to get older like that. I mean, they've proven more than once that they're willing to advance the CMC like that, when they gave them their marks, finally.

Posted

I believe she travels between all three of her stores often, especially during the busy fashion seasons, and might be away from home for weeks at a time. Sweetie Belle is growin' up! I was almost expecting that they'd actually age her up a bit, even make her into an adolescent, the first of the CMC to get older like that. I mean, they've proven more than once that they're willing to advance the CMC like that, when they gave them their marks, finally.

Yea Rarity is constantly a busy horse cause she needs to upkeep her business and also run around to check up on her other stores, She's really hard working i see why she wants to spend time with Sweetie Belle and doesn't understand her anymore, But soon sweetie belle will grow!

Posted

Makes sense. I just dont recall them ever establishing that. I think they will probably age the CMC all at once between seasons, maybe by sending them on a quest and having them return aged.