Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

S7 E4 Rock Solid Friendship

3 posts in this topic

Posted

>Insert Malphite joke

Needs more Applejack

Just a little too much Pinkie. Not a ton, her annoying self was needed for the episode to work but they overdid it a bit (cutting her volume back a bit would have helped a lot, screentime wasnt an issue). I am personally insulted that they had her say "you" instead of "derpy". Seriously, we established that Pinkie knows everyone in Ponyville in THE FIRST EPISODE and there is no reason Pinkie wouldnt call her by her name. I know they backpedaled for the SJW's the one time they actually did use her name but I am still salty about that. 

Maud and SG have a great dynamic and I hope to see more of them together in the future. They did need more screentime for bonding, IDK maybe cut out the graduation scene. 

Posted

Pinkie was annoying in this episode, but that was kind of the point, since she was the antagonist. Maud was priceless, and her friendship with Starlight feels real, natural, and organic. They have a wonderful dynamic, and this episode made Maud from being an entertaining member of the Pie family to me, to one one of my favorite side-characters in the whole show. She...rocks.

:mlp-rmoved:

Posted

A rock pun? 

71f.png

Thats a paddlin. Bend over.