Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

S7E1&2 - Celestial Advice & All Bottled Up

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I loved the new two!

The fantasies twilight had were cute and

>tfw Celestia will never wink at me as her student

And in the second

GAL PALS

WOOOO

Posted

They were less epic that the previous openers, but genuinely fun slices of life that showcased some quite amusing character interplay, development, and some funny lampshading of the series' own tropes of song/dance/friendship/teamwork fixing everything. Also, teacups.

Posted

And that moment when Celestia began to laugh her royal flanks off...cute!

Posted

Like Battlerarity stated, it wasn't epic for a season premier...and that's fine! Cause it didn't need to be epic because these two episodes were "Dawww" to me and very chill for once, Specially with Celestial Advice, I really loved the characterization with Celestia she's a mother-figure and a bit of a mischievous princecss specially with that laugh and her worrying.

Glimglam and Trixie are best gal pals but you can still piss someone off with comments like that, Trixie is every annoying friend i've ever met specially with the comments on her past mistakes (Like time travel.) but regardless i loved the episode and how things were solved by venting frustrations! :D

Also Teacup!

Posted

I really felt like Celestia was straight up tyrantlestia in the first episode.

But! I really hope that this opener is a sign of things to come in the season. If the entire season is just all of this, I really think that it'll be grouped up with S1 and 2 in terms of adoration. It's exactly what we need.

Posted

teacup

Posted

Hidden Content

:trscrunchy::trscrunchy::trscrunchy: