Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Describe your OC using only Personality Traits!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone! This Thread is mostly for fun, But here are the rules!

Now you can link a Picture of your OC (or Pictures) but you must describe the character using only Personality traits!

http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html  (Here is a list of Personality traits)

You must pick at Least 5 Traits (Or more)

You may pick any Trait or add in anything that's appropriate to your character!

After you pick your Traits you may explain why you picked them! Yes! You can make a post for every character you make (or post them all at once!)

Feel free to have discussion and fun talks about this~ So for now i'll post a dusk bat!

1280261__safe_solo_oc_clothes_cute_smili

Name: Dusk Rhine

Race: Bat Pony

Personality Traits (At Least 5): Naive, Impressionable, Brave, Shy, Nervous, Scholarly, Excitable, Optimistic, Adventurous, Perverse, Courageous, Caring, Intelligent, Gullible.

Posted

Crimson Rain... Hm.. I guess you could say he is, Brave, Perverse, Excitable, Psychotic, and Adventurous. He gets sarcastic at times and tends to be a smart-ass, just like Hellblaze.

Posted

Alright I'll take a crack at this:

Name: Winter Solstice

Race: Unicorn

Momma's colt, kind, bit of a smart-ass, emotional, rather doubtful

Posted

Halfmoon described in at least 5 traits, huh? Here we go. 

Protective, anxious, caring, empathetic, motherly, optimistic, persuasive, sarcastic, somewhat arrogant, silly, loyal, a bit too straightforward at times. Whoops that's a bit more than 5

Posted

Halfmoon described in at least 5 traits, huh? Here we go. 

Protective, anxious, caring, empathetic, motherly, optimistic, persuasive, sarcastic, somewhat arrogant, silly, loyal, a bit too straightforward at times. Whoops that's a bit more than 5

You can go over 5 if you want! 5 is just the minimum :D

Posted

Here's Ace in five traits:

Protective, fearless, caring, fun-loving and sweet.

Posted

I'll give this a shot for Aecris, as he's been on my mind of late... looking at the list, I'll try to use the spread of traits based on the percentages... We'll go with 10 traits, 4 positive, 2 Neutral and 4 Negative.

Aecris

large.Aecris_Anthro_Split_Tabard.png.f0e

Aecris is Honorable, Heroic, Passionate, Selfless, Religious, Determined, Impulsive, Naive, Repressed and Well-Meaning.

Aecris was raised in a religious order, trained in the knightly virtues as a paladin of the Sisters. Per the setting he was written for, the elements of harmony are to him as the seven virtues are to Christian knight or the Code of Bushido is to Samurai.

As such, his honor is his life. He is young and willing to give his life for both his cause and principles and strives to be both sword and shield for the weak. His youth gives him fire and the strength to go on in spite of any troubles, but it comes at the cost of experience. He has led a focused and somewhat sheltered life and has not had time to learn the subtleties of the world, dogma and idealism have shaped his worldview and will likely lead him down the unfortunate road paved with so many good intentions. Likewise his upbringing, and the fact that he is a bastard, have forced him to bury many wants, desires and thoughts out of shame that other young stallions would have indulged in.

------

I think this exercise was rather useful... though difficult when I forced myself to choose traits from each grouping.

Posted

Sounds fun, so I'll do my "main" OC first, Spur Bevel. "Grumphorse" herself!

Spur is a 17-year-old (or up to her very early 20s, in some RP universes) pegasus pony. I'll do five positive, and five negative traits she has.

931330__safe_solo_oc_oc+only_simple+back

Positive: Pragmatic, Dauntless, Resourceful, Independent, Self-Reliant.

Negative: Impulsive, Distrusting, Evasive, Snide, Standoffish.

Posted

I'll do my main OC for now, this seems fun so I will likely post my others later. While I was looking for the right words I realized what an asshole he is.

O0xg1Pr.png

Positive: Active, Adaptable, Clever, Clean, Dedicated, Decisive, disciplined*, dramatic, forgiving*, Healthy, Heroic*, Genuine*, Idealistic**, Independent, intuitive, Serious, Sensitive, Well-bred, Youthful.

Neutral: Aggressive, Complex, Cute, Deceptive**, Preoccupied, Proud, Predictable, Uninhibited, Unreligious**

Negative: Abrasive, Abrupt, Aloof, Arrogant, Asocial, Angry, Blunt, Cold, Crafty, Cruel, Cynical*, Deceitful**,  Dogmatic, Extreme, Fatalistic (internally),Fearful (internally), Grim (Internally), Gullible, Hateful**, Impulsive, Insecure, Insulting, Narcissistic (Internally), Oppressed, Power Hungry, Scornful, Tactless, VINDICTIVE, Willful

*Not until the end of his character story in my fanfic

**before the start of his character story in my fanfic

Posted

Since it's been awhile and i felt like it, I'm gonna do Vibrant Vision!

large.png

Vibrant Vision

Race: Bat Pony

Positive = Adaptable, Charismatic, Confident, Diligent, Focused, Imaginative, Creative, Patient, Resourceful, Sociable, Subtle.

Neutral = Ambitious, Deceptive, Cunning, Determined, Political, Skeptical, Stubborn.

Negative = Abrasive, Calculating, Compulsive, Deceitful, Envious, Egocentric, Power Hungry, Manipulative, Jealous.