Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firearms General V2

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Since the first thread is archived, I figured to start up another about my favorite hobby: Firearms! Like the previous thread, please check your politics at the door. This thread is about sport, target, hunting, and defensive use of firearms.

Lately I've grown somewhat bored with certain guns, namely rifles and pistols. There's only like 3 pistols that I even want left out there in the wild that aren't just collector items to me (2 of which are just upgrades of pistols I either currently own or have owned in the past) and save for wanting to slap together an AR pistol as a project, I'm pretty set on most long-guns.

That being said, my major blind spot is shotguns, so I've been thinking about getting into a mid-range or entry-level sporting shotgun, since I already have two pump-actions. I had a nice and informative chat with a fellow at a local store, and find myself interested in perhaps investing in a semi-auto sporting shotgun of some kind. The three that come to mind are the Beretta A300 Outlander, the Franchi Affinity, and the Stoeger M3000. Does anyone have experience with semi-auto sporting shotguns, or preferences regarding their use? (Order of guns from top to bottom: Stoeger, Beretta, Franchi)

m3000-shotgun_1.png?itok=pIr_yFOJ

A300_OUTLANDER_WOOD_3QT_R_BOTTOM.jpg

affinity-semi-auto-shotgun.png?itok=7SxJ

Posted

went shooting with these.

P0W4JN2[1].jpg

Posted

went shooting with these.

P0W4JN2[1].jpg

Das a Glock. 19 I assume? Cant' tell whether its a Gen 3 or 4 because I just don't know the differences well enough. Takin' a guess that the shotty is an 870 of some sort, only because the safety is on the trigger guard.

Posted

Das a Glock. 19 I assume? Cant' tell whether its a Gen 3 or 4 because I just don't know the differences well enough. Takin' a guess that the shotty is an 870 of some sort, only because the safety is on the trigger guard.

You're right about the shot gun. but the glock? nope. close tho, it's a glock 23 gen 4

Posted

You're right about the shot gun. but the glock? nope. close tho, it's a glock 23 gen 4

Close enough in my book, since the compact-sized Glocks all look the same from a distance, regardless of caliber. The only Glock I've ever owned was a Gen 3 G22, though I've shot the Gen 4 19 before (and the first handgun I ever fired was a Gen 2 G17, way back in 2012!).

Posted

Bumping with the newest addition to the fun-stick collection, even if it is a work-in-progress. Soon, this little lower will turn into an AR pistol, hopefully during an enticing Black Friday deal!

hFtXEI7.jpg

Posted

Out with the old, in with the...well, improved but still kinda old! I traded off my Walther PPQ M2 Navy for the upgraded version of a favorite pistol of mine, the Springfield XD9 Mod 2 Tactical! Can't wait to take this baby to the range!

Zps3tke.jpg

yxtXEBR.jpg