Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, What are you Drinking?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Post what you're currently drinking at present time! I'm scaling down on my alcohol consumption as of late, but I still sneak out a little bottle here and there that I drink in small-measured amounts. Right now I'm getting back into vodka with a cheapie favorite of mine, Pinnacle.

IMG_0441_zpsf3orob9t.jpg

Posted

LTFDaeB.jpg

Posted

I got Bushmills Irish Whisky but I just emptied the bottle ;~;

Posted

Soon to be Cointreau. God it's good.

Posted

All the vodka is gone, as I am not rekindling my love affair with perhaps my favorite liquor: Rum! I recently picked up a bottle of Castillo Gold, which, while not as flavorful as my old standard Sailor Jerry, is still pretty great for its price-point. Perfect for mixing! (You can also catch a very muddled and hard-to-see sneak-peak at your favorite rara in the bottle reflection)

IMG_0442_zpsbytfeofu.jpg

Posted

It's my birthday, so I decided to treat myself to a nice big bottle of vodka...and what do we have here? Cheapish Polish vodka in a super-weird bottle? Vesica, and it's pretty solid stuff! As good as Sobieski in my eyes but slightly cheaper.

IMG_0445_zpsucpnrwef.jpg~original

Posted

It's my birthday, so I decided to treat myself to a nice big bottle of vodka...and what do we have here? Cheapish Polish vodka in a super-weird bottle? Vesica, and it's pretty solid stuff! As good as Sobieski in my eyes but slightly cheaper.

IMG_0445_zpsucpnrwef.jpg~original

That is a silly bottle that looks like two dicks rubbed up against each other :)

Posted

That is a silly bottle that looks like two dicks rubbed up against each other :)

Well, fitting that I bought it then, huh?~

:mlp-rsexy:

Posted

Well, fitting that I bought it then, huh?~

:mlp-rsexy:

You slut, thinking about cocks again <3

Posted

You slut, thinking about cocks again <3

You're the one who thought of dicks, silly horse.

Posted

You're the one who thought of dicks, silly horse.

Says the guy who BOUGHT it :)

Posted

vesica? I'm from Poland and I don't know this brand at all. Also - nice shape :P .

I like vodka (rly?), wine and sometimes even Captain Morgan. I'll open my own cider in a few days.

Posted

vesica? I'm from Poland and I don't know this brand at all. Also - nice shape :P .

I like vodka (rly?), wine and sometimes even Captain Morgan. I'll open my own cider in a few days.

Could be that they change the name and look for branding purposes in the US.

Posted

Mayby I'll try it while being in the U.S. :P . Żubrówka is very good and should be legal now (it wasn't because of the FDA or smth).

Ok, so today's the day to try my cider.

xY2bxnzU2Xq1g9aH1lrQUmlon8F0OpztLDI7wwCd

Eyup, it's good! AJ approves!

Posted

Mayby I'll try it while being in the U.S. :P . Żubrówka is very good and should be legal now (it wasn't because of the FDA or smth).

Ok, so today's the day to try my cider.

xY2bxnzU2Xq1g9aH1lrQUmlon8F0OpztLDI7wwCd

Eyup, it's good! AJ approves!

If I ever travel abroad, I must make sure to sample the fine and strange brews of other nations! I've not had Zubrowka before, but I have heard the name. I don't believe my usual store sells it though.

Posted

IMG_0448_zpsswwynr9e.jpg

We're halfway through No-Liquor November more or less, but that doesn't mean I can't have my beers! My favorite brew is none other than the "Champagne of Beers" Miller High Life.

Posted

The holidays are upon us, and college is nearly out, so it's time to celebrate with some new Vodka! I've never had New Amsterdam before, but I've heard good things about it, and the bottle was on sale at my usual store, so I figured I'd give it a try! Good stuff so far, even though despite its name, New Amsterdam is made in California, according to the bottle.

IMG_0452_zpsilutdfd9.jpg

Posted

It's finally December, so it's the time to treat ourselves! I'm getting back into whiskey with an old favorite of mine, Ezra Brooks. It's 90 Proof, so this whiskey is rather strong in flavor, thus only a little is required to spice up whatever it ends up mixed with. Should be a fine companion for the season!

IMG_0464_zpsgx7d0v2d.jpg