Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there, stumbled upon this site thought I'd come and check it out. A little about myself I am an amateur clop artist and I also enjoy Roleplaying.

(Yay short introductions!)

Posted

hey there! Always love having more artists with us <3

Welcome to MSH, stop by the chat sometime and meet the horses :3

Posted

Hiya! Your name any relation with the town of Sweet Water, Texas? That's not too far off. :mlp-rau:

Posted

Hi there, stumbled upon this site thought I'd come and check it out. A little about myself I am an amateur clop artist and I also enjoy Roleplaying.

(Yay short introductions!)

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy yourself and the many snuggles that follow <3

Posted

Thanks everypony, and no SweetWater was more of a random name to be honest.

Posted

Haiiii

I also like RP so hmu if you wanna play~

Posted

I would~

I am also debating if I should post my character sheet, normally my character is a filly, but something tells me I should probably play her as an adult on this site. Not sure how frowned upon foalcon is here.

Posted

I would~

I am also debating if I should post my character sheet, normally my character is a filly, but something tells me I should probably play her as an adult on this site. Not sure how frowned upon foalcon is here.

Trust me, there's a surprising amount of folks here that are into that kinda thing. I personally am against it, but I don't judge.

Posted

I would~

Fam.

Fam.

I'm like.

Foalsexual.

Posted

Foalcon is fine by any means! Welcome to the site little filly.~

Posted

We live sexy little fillys and colts here! Theres a large number of users (including yours truly) who are into just about any fetish you can think of! Feel free to experiment! This is a very warm and accepting site c:

Posted

Alright, I'll put together my character sheet then