Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Season 6 episode 14 "Stranger Than Fanfiction"

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh boy... Rainbow dash finally got a good episode. 

The cosplay, the fanfiction, the love pillows, the nerdgasms, the convention scene, the guest actor, the minimized cringieness, the action, the implied budding romantic relationship (boy do I hope something comes of that), I could go on...

Far and away, this is the best RD episode I have ever seen. I dont think my words are capable of doing justice to this episode. It was just downright fun to watch. Quibble could have realized things were real after a couple less crazy events but otherwise I dont think they could have done this episode any better. Its about time that RD got a solo episode on par with those of Rara and AJ, she might just overtake flutters on my list of favorites if they keep this up. 

Posted

Episodes that i have stopped watching because Rainbow Dash is unbearable character = 2

Posted

I really liked this episode! All the new ones have been so great!

Nice to see some Dashie!

Also CONS! They mentioned cons in the show woooo!

Posted

This episode was really amazing, It was witty not to mention Quibble was amazing both him and Rainbow Dash had the best expressions not mention it's a whole jab towards people who are like "Everything was cool until the season 3 finale! Where Twilight got wings!" Kind of thing, While at the same time respecting that opinion but still loving the series even when he was proven wrong, All the references in his episode from body pillows to Quibble talking about bad guy's accents was just fantastic, I love how callibaon (Fuck i can't spell his name right now) Just seems confused throughout the entire episode specially doing the Convention where he doesn't know what to think about his arch nemesis's convention lol

Posted

Body pillows exist, and even the minions wanna snuggle up to some tied-up Daring Do. Wonder how she feels about that? Or better yet, what sort of pillows does a massive nerd like Twilight keep secreted away from everypony else?

:rcrazy:

Posted

It made me cringe slightly. Considering episodes after the end of season five. feel kind of Retconned. and In generally Just.. Eh.. I literally Felt absolutely Meh about the first twelve episodes. 

Besides that, It was decent. I just feel like it was too fanfare-ish. Considering What the episode was about.

Posted

Body pillows exist, and even the minions wanna snuggle up to some tied-up Daring Do. Wonder how she feels about that? Or better yet, what sort of pillows does a massive nerd like Twilight keep secreted away from everypony else?

:rcrazy:

I caught that body pillow. Going to screen cap it and add it to my "show lewd" folder.

I can only imagine the body pillows Trixie has.. *cough*Twilight*cough*