Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Princess Wars! Vote for a Princess!

Choose the Goddess you worship/favor   29 votes

1. 1. Choose the Goddess you worship/favor

• Team Sun (Celestia)
    • Team Moon (Luna)
    • Team Heart (Cadence)
    • Team Star (Twilight Sparkle)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Today's hot topic is the Princesses although they are all worshiped by ponies in some way or form, Some pick their main deities or preferences  for who they like or worship...THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN!

This thread is to argue, discuss and show your dedication to your deity!

The rules are simple, You may argue any aspect of the Princesses to push your view or how they act, HOWEVER Please only refer to the show for viable references (No Fan Works, Just focus on the information provided by the show and your own personal views on the characters) Remain respectful of other people's opinions but feel free to argue or provide evidence, AFTER ALL SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARD A PRINCESS!

P.S. Despite being a bat, Celestia is my chosen goddess! Praise the Sun!

full.png

Posted

I vote Flurry Heart   :mlp-rdealwithit:

Posted

VOTE SUNBUTTE

Posted

I march under the banner of a Solar Empire, 

Posted

Princess Celestia seems the most dominant of the bunch, so only to Her Highness does my head bow. :cehappy:

1121667.png911179.png

Posted

Kitty's marching underneath Luna's banner, so many snuggly bats~

Posted

Praise the Sun, Celestia is best i just love her design and i guess dark souls influenced my love for the sun even more despite me loving bats i enjoy Celestia more

Posted

Luna for sure.

Posted

Phony Celestia, she's a good horse, but she's getting old and the whole show is more or less about replacing her weakening powers by Twilight's. Twilight is too inexperienced though, but Luna, even though Luna is a bit self-centered, she is much more direct and honest than Sunbutt. Cadence is lovely.. but that's it. I think Twilight / Mane Six as ruler and Luna as a powerful consultant or maybe both royal sisters as such would be the best for Equestria. Maybe the sisters should have a Veto against Twilight's decisions, she goes nuts now and then.

If Celestia doesn't accept it when it is time to step back, I hope Twilight isn't too naive and loyal..

Posted

Phony Celestia, she's a good horse, but she's getting old and the whole show is more or less about replacing her weakening powers by Twilight's. Twilight is too inexperienced though, but Luna, even though Luna is a bit self-centered, she is much more direct and honest than Sunbutt. Cadence is lovely.. but that's it. I think Twilight / Mane Six as ruler and Luna as a powerful consultant or maybe both royal sisters as such would be the best for Equestria. Maybe the sisters should have a Veto against Twilight's decisions, she goes nuts now and then.

If Celestia doesn't accept it when it is time to step back, I hope Twilight isn't too naive and loyal..

She's ageless i doubt "Getting old" is a good argument along with having a decent grip on the times (Unlike Luna who is still adjusting but doing very well) Besides they can all be leaders in their own rights, But who do you favor? :D

Posted

How is Celestia winning? BOOO

BOOOOOOO

Luna forever.

Posted

She's ageless i doubt "Getting old" is a good argument along with having a decent grip on the times (Unlike Luna who is still adjusting but doing very well) Besides they can all be leaders in their own rights, But who do you favor? :D

Twilight of course, bright and sexy bunch of pure power. But she needs a "senior partner" and Celestia is just using her to keep herself on top.

Posted

How is Celestia winning? BOOO

BOOOOOOO

Luna forever.

SWAY THOSE CELESTIA'S VOTERS :)

Twilight of course, bright and sexy bunch of pure power. But she needs a "senior partner" and Celestia is just using her to keep herself on top.

but she's been on top for like 1000 years without twilight or her sister :D

Posted

SWAY THOSE CELESTIA'S VOTERS :)

but she's been on top for like 1000 years without twilight or her sister :D

Times change, even if you decide to ignore it. Luna's and Discords return just prove that her power is fading. It's a hard task to tell you, but Celestia is no goddess. Alicorns are powerful, but totalitarian rulers creating a cult of themselves is quite usual and you'll have to face it one day. Luna would have done the same if she'd won, of course, but at least she learned something. Celestia just bathes in self-importance and relies on Twilight's powers and her naive loyality, but Twilight understood the lessons of friendship far to well for her plans and evolves.

Posted

Times change, even if you decide to ignore it. Luna's and Discords return just prove that her power is fading. It's a hard task to tell you, but Celestia is no goddess. Alicorns are powerful, but totalitarian rulers creating a cult of themselves is quite usual and you'll have to face it one day. Luna would have done the same if she'd won, of course, but at least she learned something. Celestia just bathes in self-importance and relies on Twilight's powers and her naive loyality, but Twilight understood the lessons of friendship far to well for her plans and evolves.

An interesting theory that Battlerarity talked with me before why Celestia is so weak is because she is holding back, A theory that she has the same corruption that Princess Luna had but she was able to hold it back (And it would be neat if that's the reason she turns into Nightmare Star which then she actually becomes a tyrant) :D

Posted

An interesting theory that Battlerarity talked with me before why Celestia is so weak is because she is holding back, A theory that she has the same corruption that Princess Luna had but she was able to hold it back (And it would be neat if that's the reason she turns into Nightmare Star which then she actually becomes a tyrant) :D

Every horse has that corruption sometimes, but while Luna is a bit more impulsive, Celestia has better self-control. While Luna said "There can only be one princess", Celestia just made it happen (if you don't take "one princess" too literal). Celestia's reign has been a good thing most of the time, but not only her powers are fading, her abilities to judge are either (Chrysalis). "Smile and wave" is all her shiny butt is good for now, and if she wouldn't want to risk the death of many horses in a civil war, she would reform Equestria and be the "queen" for smiling and waving purposes, but let the empire being run by those who are still able to. Maybe that's the plan, ok, maybe the big finale of season 6 or so, but I just don't trust her glory and pseudo-wisdom. What we know so far is that she wiped out any other powerful creature a thousand years ago after she found the tree of harmony and stole the elements. We also know that Discord isn't such a bad guy and Luna either. Ok, Luna had a difficult day for sure, but we don't know the whole story of this. Sombra.. Well, getting rid of him might be the reason anypony trusts Celestia at all, but we should still not forget, that she removed all the crystal ponies with him (Yes she did, of course she doesn't tell Twilight why exactly the whole Crystal Empire disappeared). I'd really like to know what happened to Starswirl and why his scrolls are locked away in the canterlot archives.

Posted

How is Twilight losing so badly. She is best bookhorse and best princess. 257133__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_ani

Posted

How is Twilight losing so badly. She is best bookhorse and best princess. 257133__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_ani

But Celestia is winning majority :)

Posted

But Celestia is winning majority :)

As I said, it all depends on Twilight.

Posted

As I said, it all depends on Twilight.

So far Team Luna and Team Celestia are the top princesses (With celestia being in the lead!)

Posted

D8< Starscream bows before no one! -has a vehicon drone drop off his vote-  .... -angry blush-

Posted

Princess Celestia seems the most dominant of the bunch, so only to Her Highness does my head bow. :cehappy:

1121667.png911179.png

o///o Goodness, Princess Celestia

I voted Princess Twilight mainly because I really adore education. I know, I'm a bit weird like that.

Posted

o///o Goodness, Princess Celestia

I voted Princess Twilight mainly because I really adore education. I know, I'm a bit weird like that.

There's nothing wrong in having a opinion of a princess

(Hail Celestia)

Posted

PRINCESS LUNA IS BEST PRINCESS!

Posted

I like Luna, she keeps my nightmares away