Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donut Thread, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE!?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone this thread is to talk about a delicious donuts!

donutsdays1.jpg

Today lets dicuss what flavors you love and what flavors you hate! Explain why and have fun with it!

I fucking love Sugar Donuts and Sprinkles particularly rainbow sprinkles, and Jelly Donuts with strawberry filling are amazing!

i'm not a fan of caramel though but what do you guys like!?

Posted

I love the strawberry pink ones with rainbow sprinkles. I also adore maple! I could really go for some right now...

Posted

I have Celiac disease so I sadly cannot eat donuts. I always loved Dunkin Donuts' boston kreme the best, however.

I love the strawberry pink ones with rainbow sprinkles. I also adore maple! I could really go for some right now...

Oh the strawberry ones are the best! And basically any donut with jimmies is great.

Posted

Living in Portland, Oregon, my favorite donuts are from Voodoo Donuts, where we have the Capn Crunch Donut, FrootLoops Donut, Triple Chocolate Penetration, The Blunt, the Cock and Balls, and the famous, Maple Bacon Bar

Posted

Not a fan of pale, But the others AWWWWW YEAAAAAA

Living in Portland, Oregon, my favorite donuts are from Voodoo Donuts, where we have the Capn Crunch Donut, FrootLoops Donut, Triple Chocolate Penetration, The Blunt, the Cock and Balls, and the famous, Maple Bacon Bar

I have never heard of those at all lol

Posted

I loooove Voodo Donuts!

Posted

Been a while since I've had donuts, but I really lkeep the ones from Walmart's bakery. They have no right being good. Special shout out to Krispy Kreme!

4dda0eb126c524f1b439017fc16e8da9.jpg

Posted

I loooove Voodo Donuts!

Never had voodoo donuts! What are they? :D

Been a while since I've had donuts, but I really lkeep the ones from Walmart's bakery. They have no right being good. Special shout out to Krispy Kreme!

4dda0eb126c524f1b439017fc16e8da9.jpg

Kripsy kreme is amaze okay

Posted

Never had voodoo donuts! What are they? :D

Kripsy kreme is amaze okay

They are a donut chain with really creative donuts. line is always looong though

Posted

Sugar Donuts, Classic glazed, and Lemon cream filled are greaaat~. The Lemony tang works well with the classic glaze sweet! I don't eat much donuts but when I do I try to get lemon filled~

Posted

Jelly filled ones and Boston Creams!~

Glazed are good from certain companies, from some it's just bleh.

Posted

Sugar Donuts, Classic glazed, and Lemon cream filled are greaaat~. The Lemony tang works well with the classic glaze sweet! I don't eat much donuts but when I do I try to get lemon filled~

Jelly filled ones and Boston Creams!~

Glazed are good from certain companies, from some it's just bleh.

Jesus both sound relaly good atm, ALSO POWERED DONUTS YESSSS

Posted

I unfortunately can't have donuts anymore... gut troubles :S

But my favorite has always been sour cream donuts. They end up with this slightly sour tang to it that just cuts through the sweetness to make for a really good flavor overall. That and the sour cream gives it a moistness you don't often find in donuts.

Posted

I unfortunately can't have donuts anymore... gut troubles :S

But my favorite has always been sour cream donuts. They end up with this slightly sour tang to it that just cuts through the sweetness to make for a really good flavor overall. That and the sour cream gives it a moistness you don't often find in donuts.

RIP donuts ;-; just don't do what i did and eat donuts for dinner lol

Posted

I have to say, personally, I love Raspberry Jelly-Filled donuts, as well as chocolate donuts and blueberry breakfast donuts, mainly just because they're all good for different times; raspberry when it's a nice day, chocolate when I need a pick-me-up, and blueberry whenever I'm craving something extra sweet in the morning.

However, on the other side of the spectrum, plain and powdered donuts both just get under my skin for some reason. I think it's because I like different textures and flavors when it comes to what I eat, because new things make life a bit more interesting, no?

Posted

FRENCH FUCKING CRULLERS

o.jpg

full.gif

Posted

FRENCH FUCKING CRULLERS

Oh goddesses I have to agree, French Crullers are definitely my favorite too.