Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hallo erryhorse

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So I guess I should do this. Uh. Hi. I usually go by Kuro/kuro89, but this is an RP thingy so I might as well just use my favorite OC's name. I figured I'd give this place a shot since I've been roleplaying ponies... pretty much since season 2 started, though I stopped watching the show at the same time so I guess I'm one of those bad bronies since I only do lewd things rrr sounds like someone needs to tie me up and send me to the glue factory~~ Also f-list is butts so I'm hoping I might have better luck on an RP site more suited towards horses.

Anyway. I own that Mango Tango horse, the one in my icon, and also that Kuro Harvey pone, the one that has a thing for changelings. Dis one. (I only have like 3 sfw images of him im sorry i just linked to a reference oh god)

What else... what else... uh... well, I'm pretty much into everything except a very select few kinks/fetishes, like diapers and poopz. So that's cool. I'm also extremely extremely gay, but you probably knew that already.

Aaannd... I'd like to say I'm okay at roleplaying. Usually do close to or more than a paragraph in a post, but, I feel like my own writing is terrible so who knows. That's all I can think of. I'm sorry this is such a terrible into ;w;

Posted

Welcome, Mango! Many faps were had to yooou. :mlp-lawkwardsmile:

Posted

Welcome, Mango! Many taps were had to yooou. :mlp-lawkwardsmile:

Taps? I'm... not sure what those are. But thank you! I'm honored <3

Posted

Taps? I'm... not sure what those are. But thank you! I'm honored <3

Autocorrect is kinda dumb. >3> Regardless, glad to have you here!

Posted

Welcome Mango and enjoy your time! We have some very kinky horses here who may or may not ruin Kuro/Mango's day.

Posted

Autocorrect is kinda dumb. >3> Regardless, glad to have you here!

Still curious what you originally meant! But thanks~

Welcome Mango and enjoy your time! We have some very kinky horses here who may or may not ruin Kuro/Mango's day.

Yay! That's always gud.

Posted

Wait, loving lewd makes me a bad brony?

Well shit.

Welcome to MSH!

Posted

Wait, loving lewd makes me a bad brony?

Well shit.

Welcome to MSH!

Oh, pshaw. I don't believe any of that, but then again I don't even call myself a brony. I've just had people get REALLY REALLY angry at me for not watching the show but doing so many lewd things related to it on the e-nets.

Posted

Welcome to the world of small lewd horsies, I'm sure you'll feel right at home here.

Posted

hello, and welcome to the forums.

Posted

Hello there, and welcome to my small horse! <3

Posted

Welcome to MSH Mango Tango! I hope that you have a grand time here and that you enjoy every moment of it!:mlp-trparty:

Posted

I'm a bit late to this but if you're lewd you'll fit right in, welcome to the land of MSH.

I think the bats will take a liking to Mango