Welcome to MySmall.Horse
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Class are you!? (Random Roll for funsies)

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome to "WHAT CLASS ARE YOUUUUUU!" in this edition we will be rolling a 1d100 from this site

https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Now the rules are simple, You will roll a 1d100 and see what class you get from this chart

tumblr_o2uz5k8rvp1v4krueo1_1280__1__by_d

Now after rolling your 1d100 see what class you are and tell us all! Also choose your Main OC or yourself and why you would be that class for funsies! Imagine we are rolling for a random party of people in this thread for a grand adventure! :D 

I rolled a 99 Wizard! Obviously this would be a Dusk bat cause he is my main OC and it fits him perfectly!

Wizard bat trained in years of magic using a Spell tome or Staff to help him cast magic :D

67b8a970f709aab2beb490688fc062cb.jpg

NEW TWIST FOR THE THREAD!

Form your own party with people in this thread! What are these ponies doing together? A party can be of 3-5 and you guys can talk about why they are together and why they are that specific class you rolled~ :D

Posted

Psion apparently; got a 59 upon rolling. Not sure what to expect from the kitty costumed pegasus, feels a bit silly with her.

Not exactly sure how she came to be one, yet knowing her it might be spending some time to learn her limits, alongside playing some pranks upon ponies.

Posted

Apparently I get Paladin

Posted

Rolled a 72, which makes me a Tinker

Posted

Welcome to "WHAT CLASS ARE YOUUUUUU!" in this edition we will be rolling a 1d100 from this site

https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Now the rules are simple, You will roll a 1d100 and see what class you get from this chart

tumblr_o2uz5k8rvp1v4krueo1_1280__1__by_d

Now after rolling your 1d100 see what class you are and tell us all! Also choose your Main OC or yourself and why you would be that class for funsies! Imagine we are rolling for a random party of people in this thread for a grand adventure! :D 

I rolled a 99 Wizard! Obviously this would be a Dusk bat cause he is my main OC and it fits him perfectly!

Wizard bat trained in years of magic using a Spell tome or Staff to help him cast magic :D

67b8a970f709aab2beb490688fc062cb.jpg

You're a wizard, Harry.

I rolled last night and got 94, a Shaman! Maybe I could be a sexy zebra mystic~

723436__safe_solo_oc_crossover_looking+a

Posted

So we have a Paladin, Wizard, Shaman, Tinker, and a Psion.

Yep we definitely have a diverse party so far, BUT ANYONE ELSE WISH TO GET IN ON THIS? :D

Posted

86, ah'm a stalker

:mlp-tsbedeyes:

Posted

40. I'm a ninja!

Posted

i'm a 96, close to witch :/ ah well.

Posted

I got 76 so that means I am a Dream-Walker.  Maybe Luna can train me.

Posted

Looks like we got plenty of horse classes!

Posted

I'm a Fencer~ Enguarde !

Posted

Now we should make a game and use these classes :D

Posted

Now we should make a game and use these classes :D

We could but that's time and effort i don't have atm, So for now fun thing :)

Posted

blue mage

favorite character is Quistis Trepe

was just reading a thread about her

the stars fucking align let's gooooooooo

Posted

Arcane Archer...If I transform my Legend character, Tinker Trap, from a unicorn to a lunar pegasus ("bat pony"), he might work as that.

Posted

I went to an IRC chat to roll a 1d100, but my wi-fi cut before I got the results.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I ended up as a vengeful spirit.

:topbat.thumb:

Posted

I went to an IRC chat to roll a 1d100, but my wi-fi cut before I got the results.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I ended up as a vengeful spirit.

There are other ways to roll a dice online. This is a handy one for DMs to roll quick out-of-the-way things.  http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Posted

There are other ways to roll a dice online. This is a handy one for DMs to roll quick out-of-the-way things.  http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Well that seems like an alternative to settling on being an angry dead thing. I never was very good at being vengeful anyways.

Rolled a 55, and being a big fan of tLotR; I think I'll be as happy as can be with the results.

I wouldn't have it any other way~

Posted

Well that seems like an alternative to settling on being an angry dead thing. I never was very good at being vengeful anyways.

Rolled a 55, and being a big fan of tLotR; I think I'll be as happy as can be with the results.

I wouldn't have it any other way~

You are now a strider :D

New Twist for this Thread, Form your own party with people in this thread! What are these ponies doing together? A party can be of 3-5 and you guys can talk about why they are together and why they are that specific class you rolled~

Posted

You are now a strider :D

image.jpeg

Posted

So I guess Redbat is going to be some kind of knight? Could see him taking levels in both rouge and fighter, but it's hard to picture him in any heavy armor. anyway, I guess it'd look something like this?

lga4JLS.png

Posted

57, making me an Enchanter. :P

Posted

New Twist for this Thread, Form your own party with people in this thread! What are these ponies doing together? A party can be of 3-5 and you guys can talk about why they are together and why they are that specific class you rolled~

I like this idea. You should update the first post. I'm open for dragging into one of these groups, though the one thing I ain't doing is starting one. Leader pones do the leading thing.

I also totally made an entire roleplay character in under two hours for no reason apart from I liked the concept of a strider pony.

My new Akrai OC bat is best bat. Also a ripoff, but I'm too lazy to design something new.

Posted

My choice of a Shaman would be Asya the Shroud, a corsair zebra who sails the seas with a crew towards mysterious ends. She's relentless, mystical, and interconnected with her fellows and the spiritual side of the world. As such, she's a natural leader, and all stripes (heh) of ponies find their way under the black banner of her vessel, the infamous Rakshasa.

asya_by_vaporthebatpack-d6ulfn3.png